Richmond Hill Acupuncture
At Richmond Hill Acupuncture and Natural Therapy Clinic we specialize in treating a range of ailments through acupuncture. Acupuncture is one of the most widely known aspects of Traditional Chinese Medicine and has gained wide acceptance in the West because it is both minimally invasive and extremely effective.
Acupuncture is designed to restore proper flow to the body’s essential life energy, or “Qi”, which moves through the body along well-known meridians. Should this flow become disrupted or one or more of these meridians will become blocked, and all manner of disease and other afflictions follow.
What Ailments Can Be Treated With Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is effective in treating a wide variety of ailments from sore throats to chronic pain. This includes:
- Disorders of the eyes, ears, nose and throat such as Sinusitis, Tinnitus, Dizziness, Blurred Vision, Hay Fever, Earaches and
- Disorders of the GI tract including Colitis, Diarrhea, Gastritis, IBS, Spastic Colon, Hemorrhoids, Constipation, Ulcers, Abdominal Bloating and more.
- Gynaecological conditions and disorders including PMS, Menopause, Morning Sickness, Endometriosis, Sexual Dysfunction, Fibroids and more.
- Disorders of the circulatory system such as Anemia, Arteriosclerosis, High Blood Pressure, Angina Pectoris and more.
- Disorders of the immune system including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, HIV/AIDS, Epstein Barr Virus, Lupus, Candida and more.
- Emotional and/or psychological disorders including Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Stress and more.
- Disorders of the neurological and musculoskeletal systems such as Neuralgia, Sciatica, Arthritis, Back Pain, Bell’s Palsy, Tendonitis, Shingles, Cerebral Palsy and more.
- Respiratory disorders including Bronchitis, Emphysema and Asthma.
Acupuncture has also proven to be effective in treating the side effects of radiation and chemotherapy, in helping people control their weight, M helping diabetics deal with the often debilitating side effects of their malady and in treating a host of skin disorders as well.
Does Acupuncture Hurt?
A common misconception is that acupuncture must be painful. In fact many people report feeling nothing at all while others may experience a brief sensation of tingling or numbness or a sensation of being gently pinched.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
When you come to Richmond Hill Acupuncture our specialist will consult with you to determine your precise condition and then offer their estimate of the number of treatments that will be necessary.
Does Acupuncture Produce Side Effects?
When done by a properly trained and certified professional like those at Richmond Hill Acupuncture the procedure rarely if ever produces side effects.
Focused on Assisting You
Everyone at our Richmond Hill Acupuncture and Natural Therapy Clinic is dedicated to providing you the best possible services. Each of our acupuncturists is fully trained and certified and has years of experience helping people from all walks of life and all cultural backgrounds find relief from their ailments through this centuries-old, proven aspect of traditional Chinese Medicine. The singular goal of everyone associated with our clinic is the promotion of a higher level of overall well-being for our clients.
If you have questions about acupuncture or would like to arrange a consultation with one of our Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners, please contact us.